TRAINING COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation by Client
- Training course registrations are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Client requests for class cancellation must be received by Timetabling Solutions at least 7 full calendar days prior to the scheduled start date in order for the customer to receive a full refund/credit of registration fees paid.
- Cancellation requests less than 7 full calendar days prior to the class start date are billed 50% of the registration fee.
- The client may substitute registered course attendee(s) without additional charge.
- No shows to class will be billed the full registration fee.
- Cancellation or no show fees cannot be applied to future classes.
Cancellation by Timetabling Solutions
- Timetabling Solutions reserves the right to cancel any training course by providing notice to client at least 7 calendar days prior to the scheduled commencement date.
- In the event of cancellation by Timetabling Solutions, the client may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(s).
- If we are required to cancel or vary course dates or locations due to circumstances outside our control, including insufficient course enrolments, you will be offered a full refund of the total course fee, or a transfer or substitution.
- Unless required by an applicable law, we will not be responsible for any airfare, hotel or any other direct or indirect costs or losses incurred by participants in any circumstances and you are strongly encouraged to take this into account when booking travel arrangements.
We exclude weekends, public holidays and the first day of a course (course start date) when calculating how many days’ notice you have provided for any requested changes to your enrolment.
On the commencement date of the course may share your name, organisation, and preferred contact email address with your fellow participants to facilitate valuable peer to peer connection. If you do not consent to share your contact email address please contact our office to discuss your concerns a minimum of 3 days prior to the course commencement date.
Timetabling Solutions online courses include a feature that allows audio-visual and any documents or other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded.
By attending an online event, you acknowledge that your participation and contribution may be recorded and consent to such activity.
USE OF MATERIAL
Materials and content made available to you as a course participant are subject to copyright and other rights owned by Timetabling Solutions or its licensors. All such material is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and other international copyright and intellectual property laws.
You may only use the materials and content for your own private non-commercial use. No part of the materials and content covered by copyright should be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, or republished in any form or by any means without the written permission of Timetabling Solutions.
PARTICIPATION AND BEHAVIOUR
Any views expressed by you during participation in a course must be your own. During a session, you must not behave in a manner or distribute any material which is abusive, defamatory, obscene, contrary to law or to the rights of any person. Timetabling Solutions may remove you and any offending material from a session and decline your future participation for any behaviour which Timetabling Solutions considers contravenes this clause.
Chatham House Rule
To ensure frank discussion and confidentiality of individuals during courses, participants are required to adhere to the Chatham House Rule.
‘When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed’
Participants should not;
1. Post messages containing defamatory or other inappropriate material
2. Upload files or post messages that contain material protected by copyright, intellectual property or privacy laws
3. Reveal personal information about another person without prior written permission
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
From time to time, we may update these Terms and Conditions. The updated Terms and Conditions will apply to all enrolments from the time of posting on our website onwards.