TRAINING COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation by Client
· Training course registrations are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
· Client request for class cancellation must be received by Timetabling Solutions at least 7 full calendar days prior to scheduled start date in order for the customer to receive a full refund/credit of registration fees paid.
· Cancellation requests less than 7 full calendar days prior to the class start date are billed 50% of the registration fee.
· Client may substitute registered course attendee(s) without additional charge.
· No shows to class will be billed the full registration fee.
· Cancellation or no show fees cannot be applied towards future classes.
Cancellation by Timetabling Solutions
· Timetabling Solutions reserves the right to cancel any training course by providing notice to client at least 7 calendar days prior to scheduled commencement date.
· In the event of cancellation by Timetabling Solutions, client may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(s).