We may provide credit to our clients when purchasing our products and/or services (for example, deferred payment), and, as a result, we collect and hold credit information and credit eligibility information about your employer. We do not sell to individuals and do not collect credit information on individuals. Our Credit Reporting Policy sets out how we manage that information.
How We Collect and Hold Credit Information and Credit Eligibility Information
Credit information relates primarily to your employer's credit-related dealings with us and covers various types of information that can be collected.
- identification information such as school name/company name/ABN/ACN/bank account details such as BSB, Account Name and number/address information/contact information
- basic information about your employer's credit account (for example, when it was opened)
- information about certain overdue payments
- various publicly available information like bankruptcy and credit-related court judgments
We do not collect credit eligibility information about you or your employer from other credit providers
How We Use and When We Disclose Credit Information and Credit Eligibility Information
- We won't disclose credit information to CRBs
- We use the information for collecting amounts your employer may owe us in relation to such credit and assigning debts to collection agencies if required
- As required or authorised by another law
How To Access or Correct Credit Information or Credit Eligibility Information
If you wish to access or correct errors in any of your employer's credit information or credit eligibility information that we hold, please contact us using the contact details below.
We do not charge for providing this information and aim to complete requests within 24 hours.
Phone: + 61 3 5228 3700 (M-F, 9-5, AEST)
Letter: Timetabling Solutions, PO Box 928, TORQUAY 3228, Australia.